Autres comptes : : emma la bloggeuse enceinte.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : tia.
Crédits : : vinylles idylles, astra & tumblr. (& amy pour le code profil, god bless her.) J'ai : 24 ans. et mon anniversaire est le : 30 aout. Je suis : franco-américain. et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis enfin diplômé en droit international et humanitaire, et je poste également des covers et des compositions personnelles sur ma chaîne youtube, qui commence à faire un joli buzz grâce à ma dernière chanson. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : chez ma mère pour le moment, en attendant de trouver l'appart de nos rêves avec ma soeur. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes uniquement. et côté coeur je suis : célibataire qui assume pas ses sentiments.
. :

what if i fall ?
HOW DARLING, WHAT IF YOU FLY ?
don't you dare touch her
LAY A HAND ON HER AND I SHALL SHOW YOU NO MERCY. ATTACK HER AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME.

you'd let the world burn to keep him safe.
(NO IT'S WORST THAN THAT, YOU WOULD LIGHT UP THE MATCH.)
my kingdom for the princess

one day we will crash together
BECAUSE YOU AND ME, WE ARE MADE FROM EACH OTHER'S RIBS. OUR HEARTS ARE SLOTTED IN THE OTHER'S CHEST.

sunshines of my life

(still under construction, 4 more to go)

James A. Hemsworth
« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
- citizen

( » ) Dim 5 Mar 2017 - 21:04
jamesie
24 yo. UCLA student. singer. tennis player. pianist. amazing blond and odd-eyed man.

❝ her name alone is an explanation❞ a reason for the pounding heart crushing, a reason for the desperation ripped from your soul, she’s your hope keeper, your light bringer, she’s the reason you’ve found your wings again, nothing about this is fate or destiny.

Dernière édition par James A. Hemsworth le Dim 30 Juil 2017 - 15:32, édité 1 fois
Crédits : : vinylles idylles, astra & tumblr. (& amy pour le code profil, god bless her.) J'ai : 24 ans. et mon anniversaire est le : 30 aout. Je suis : franco-américain. et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis enfin diplômé en droit international et humanitaire, et je poste également des covers et des compositions personnelles sur ma chaîne youtube, qui commence à faire un joli buzz grâce à ma dernière chanson. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : chez ma mère pour le moment, en attendant de trouver l'appart de nos rêves avec ma soeur. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes uniquement. et côté coeur je suis : célibataire qui assume pas ses sentiments.
. :

what if i fall ?
don't you dare touch her
LAY A HAND ON HER AND I SHALL SHOW YOU NO MERCY. ATTACK HER AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME.

BECAUSE YOU AND ME, WE ARE MADE FROM EACH OTHER'S RIBS. OUR HEARTS ARE SLOTTED IN THE OTHER'S CHEST.

sunshines of my life

James A. Hemsworth
- citizen

( » ) Dim 5 Mar 2017 - 21:34
jamesie
Le Sinatra
142 J'aime
jamesie message from tipsy @Isla Heathcliff : peace out guys. thank you isla.

Afficher les commentaires

❝ her name alone is an explanation❞ a reason for the pounding heart crushing, a reason for the desperation ripped from your soul, she’s your hope keeper, your light bringer, she’s the reason you’ve found your wings again, nothing about this is fate or destiny.
. :

what if i fall ?
don't you dare touch her

sunshines of my life

James A. Hemsworth
- citizen

( » ) Ven 28 Juil 2017 - 13:50
jamesie
Los Angeles
320 J'aime
jamesie now might be the time to do a #tbt our crazy roadtrip, aka one of the best memory of my entire life. btw i'm still considering asking my parents and yours if they are hiding some blood ties between us. happy birthday brother, i wish you a wonderful new year of your life (w/ a lot of me in it, just to make it a hell lot better).

. :

what if i fall ?
don't you dare touch her

sunshines of my life

James A. Hemsworth
- citizen

( » ) Ven 28 Juil 2017 - 14:01
jamesie
Los Angeles
250 J'aime
jamesie so sorry i could not get you a cake like last year, but i promise i'll make it up to you sometime. happy bday man, enjoy your day. btw, congratulations for the ending of the 26th year handling maxon, you doing great.  (@samuel manning)

Autres comptes : : lexie et maisie jolies.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : castamere/ anne.
Crédits : : toujours pas toi. J'ai : vingt-sept ans et mon anniversaire est le : vingt-huit juillet. Je suis : franco-américain et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis acteur, enchaînant les films à succès. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : Bel Air. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes et côté coeur je suis : voyons, suffit de lire un bon magazine pour ça.
. :

Maxon Manning
- citizen

( » ) Dim 30 Juil 2017 - 14:54
jamesie
Los Angeles
321 J'aime
jamesie now might be the time to do a #tbt our crazy roadtrip, aka one of the best memory of my entire life. btw i'm still considering asking my parents and yours if they are hiding some blood ties between us. happy birthday brother, i wish you a wonderful new year of your life (w/ a lot of me in it, just to make it a hell lot better).

maxman thanks brother. pretty sure they'll tell you no, just like mine but we all know the truth: you're family, not as handsome as us, but still.

{i'm in over my head, i can't catch my breath}

la bowtey:

. :

what if i fall ?
don't you dare touch her

sunshines of my life

James A. Hemsworth
- citizen

( » ) Lun 31 Juil 2017 - 14:37
jamesie
LA
275J'aime
jamesie happy birthday to one of my favorite person in the whole world, @elena bishop  

Autres comptes : : zeppelin p., warren w. & oswald h.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : .sassenach (Amy)
Crédits : : .sparkle (avatar) & tumblr (gifs). J'ai : 23 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 juillet. Je suis : irlandaise (pretty little galway girl) et mes origines sont : allemandes et américaines par mon père, irlandaises et norvégiennes par ma mère. En ce moment, je : suis étudiante en journalisme en première année (réorientation) après avoir redoublé et également mannequin. En dehors des cours je fais partie : du club de théâtre et de soccer. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : sur le campus de UCLA, dans une chambre que je partage avec les belles plantes que sont Maxyne et Maisie. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes, brun et acteur célèbre ... et côté coeur je suis : célibataire, totalement entichée du célèbre Maxon Manning.
. :
can't stop a hurricane
they told me i'd find my hopes and my dreams.

don't leave me behind
so baby don't go home. i don't wanna spend tonight alone.
you can count on me
if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, i'll sail the world to find you.
the gift of a friend
the world comes to life and everything's bright from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side.

i'm a love refugee
no man is an island, no one should be on their own. look at the horizon, 'cause love will always take you home..

24k MAGICYOUNG GOLDHAPPYLUSH LIFESUCKER FOR PAIN

Elena Bishop
« ACVBBCVBCVBCVBC »
- drunken tri-pi

( » ) Mer 2 Aoû 2017 - 23:02
jamesie
LA
275J'aime
jamesie happy birthday to one of my favorite person in the whole world, @elena bishop  

elena.banana so much love, I feel so grateful   luv ya dude    

you will never find love ♡ No more going under the covers. No more one bed to another 'cause you will never find love you'll only find lovers. You go from one to the other like you think your days are numbered. © endlesslove.
. :

what if i fall ?
don't you dare touch her

sunshines of my life

James A. Hemsworth
- citizen

( » ) Sam 5 Aoû 2017 - 22:31
jamesie
LA
245 J'aime
jamesie the ying to my yang

Sauter vers: