Flèche hautFlèche bas@jamesie

@jamesie
James A. Hemsworth
h« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
citizen
Autres comptes : : ali la française & julian le petit con.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : tia.
Crédits : : hooney, diy & tumblr. (& amy pour le code profil, god bless her.) J'ai : 24 ans. et mon anniversaire est le : 30 aout. Je suis : franco-américain. et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis enfin diplômé en droit international et humanitaire, et je viens de me faire proposer un contrat par une maison de disque. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : avec ma jumelle, dans un loft à westwood. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes uniquement. et côté coeur je suis : amoureux et presque en couple avec audi.
. :

what if i fall ?
OH DARLING, WHAT IF YOU FLY ?

don't you dare touch her
LAY A HAND ON HER AND I SHALL SHOW YOU NO MERCY. ATTACK HER AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME.

you'd let the world burn to keep him safe.
(NO IT'S WORST THAN THAT, YOU WOULD LIGHT UP THE MATCH.)

look at my bomb-ass heart sister
(BEING A PURE CINNAMON ROLL)

one day we will crash together
BECAUSE YOU AND ME, WE ARE MADE FROM EACH OTHER'S RIBS. OUR HEARTS ARE SLOTTED IN THE OTHER'S CHEST.

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :
Souhait à long terme : toujours boire des bières le vendredi soir avec la même bande de potes.

Dim 5 Mar 2017 - 21:04
jamesie
24 yo. UCLA student. singer. tennis player. pianist. amazing blond and odd-eyed man.

when i say i love you more, i don't mean more than you love me. i mean i love you more than the bad days ahead of us, i love you more than any fight we will ever have. i love you more than the distance between us, i love you more than any obstacle that could try to come between us. i love you more.

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
Crédits : : hooney, diy & tumblr. (& amy pour le code profil, god bless her.) J'ai : 24 ans. et mon anniversaire est le : 30 aout. Je suis : franco-américain. et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis enfin diplômé en droit international et humanitaire, et je viens de me faire proposer un contrat par une maison de disque. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : avec ma jumelle, dans un loft à westwood. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes uniquement. et côté coeur je suis : amoureux et presque en couple avec audi.
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her
LAY A HAND ON HER AND I SHALL SHOW YOU NO MERCY. ATTACK HER AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME.

BECAUSE YOU AND ME, WE ARE MADE FROM EACH OTHER'S RIBS. OUR HEARTS ARE SLOTTED IN THE OTHER'S CHEST.

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :
Souhait à long terme : toujours boire des bières le vendredi soir avec la même bande de potes.

Ven 28 Juil 2017 - 13:50
jamesie
Los Angeles
320 J'aime
jamesie now might be the time to do a #tbt our crazy roadtrip, aka one of the best memory of my entire life. btw i'm still considering asking my parents and yours if they are hiding some blood ties between us. happy birthday brother, i wish you a wonderful new year of your life (w/ a lot of me in it, just to make it a hell lot better).

Afficher les commentaires

when i say i love you more, i don't mean more than you love me. i mean i love you more than the bad days ahead of us, i love you more than any fight we will ever have. i love you more than the distance between us, i love you more than any obstacle that could try to come between us. i love you more.

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Ven 28 Juil 2017 - 14:01
jamesie
Los Angeles
250 J'aime
jamesie so sorry i could not get you a cake like last year, but i promise i'll make it up to you sometime. happy bday man, enjoy your day. btw, congratulations for the ending of the 26th year handling maxon, you doing great.  (@samuel manning)

Maxon Manning
m« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
citizen
Autres comptes : : lexie, maisie, martin et marla.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : castamere/ anne.
Crédits : : tyrell. J'ai : vingt-sept ans et mon anniversaire est le : vingt-huit juillet. Je suis : franco-américain et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis acteur, enchaînant les films à succès. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : dans un large penthouse donnant sur l'océan à Malibu, avec Cassian. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les courbes délicieusement féminines et côté coeur je suis : célibataire, bientôt papa.
. : profil surchagé upcoming

samuel, roméo, quinn
pepper, james
cassian
mara
aliénor
ciara
meara
meteor shower

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :
Souhait à long terme : (☆) gagner l'oscar du meilleur acteur dans un premier rôle.

Dim 30 Juil 2017 - 14:54
jamesie
Los Angeles
321 J'aime
jamesie now might be the time to do a #tbt our crazy roadtrip, aka one of the best memory of my entire life. btw i'm still considering asking my parents and yours if they are hiding some blood ties between us. happy birthday brother, i wish you a wonderful new year of your life (w/ a lot of me in it, just to make it a hell lot better).

maxman thanks brother. pretty sure they'll tell you no, just like mine but we all know the truth: you're family, not as handsome as us, but still.

{i'm in over my head, i can't catch my breath}

on like:

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Lun 31 Juil 2017 - 14:37
jamesie
LA
275J'aime
jamesie happy birthday to one of my favorite person in the whole world, @elena bishop  

Elena Bishop
citizen
Autres comptes : : Zeppelin, Warren, Shiloh & Ian.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : .sassenach (Amy)
Crédits : : tearsflight ♥︎ J'ai : 25 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 juillet. Je suis : allemande et mes origines sont : américaines par mon père, irlandaises et norvégiennes par ma mère. En ce moment, je : suis mannequin ayant abandonné ses études d'archéologie ... pour le moment. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : dans un appartement duplex à Echo Park en compagnie de la petite soeur ; Norah. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes et côté coeur je suis : récemment divorcée de Mia et complètement perdue concernant certains sentiments pour Finn.
. :
ELENA SAOIRSE BISHOP

Don't criticize yourself no more, you got a smile worth fighting for

DRUNK ON THE FEELING

Your fingertips trace my skin to places I have never been. Blindly, I am following.

YOU CAN COUNT ON ME
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, i'll sail the world to find you.

THE GIFT OF A FRIEND
The world comes to life and everything's bright from the beginning to the end when you have a friend by your side.

DOWN TO THE PLAYGROUND
ELIOTT (3)FINN (3)FINN (4)MAXYNE (2)FINN (5)KASSIE-FAYELAUREL

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :
Souhait à long terme : Laisser sa trace dans le monde.

Mer 2 Aoû 2017 - 23:02
jamesie
LA
275J'aime
jamesie happy birthday to one of my favorite person in the whole world, @elena bishop  

elena.banana so much love, I feel so grateful   luv ya dude    

ABSENTE DU 25 AVRIL AU 10 MAI
It feels impossible ☾ Fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me but you're here in my heart so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?©️️ endlesslove.
James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Sam 5 Aoû 2017 - 22:31
jamesie
LA
♥️ 245 J'aime
jamesie the ying to my yang

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Jeu 19 Oct 2017 - 9:34
jamesie
LA
♥️ 9143 J'aime
jamesie we may have spent 20 minutes to take that picture. (the dog was not the one causing trouble.)

@maxon manning

Maxon Manning
m« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
citizen
Autres comptes : : lexie, maisie, martin et marla.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : castamere/ anne.
Crédits : : tyrell. J'ai : vingt-sept ans et mon anniversaire est le : vingt-huit juillet. Je suis : franco-américain et mes origines sont : américaines. En ce moment, je : suis acteur, enchaînant les films à succès. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : dans un large penthouse donnant sur l'océan à Malibu, avec Cassian. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les courbes délicieusement féminines et côté coeur je suis : célibataire, bientôt papa.
. : profil surchagé upcoming

samuel, roméo, quinn
pepper, james
cassian
mara
aliénor
ciara
meara
meteor shower

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :
Souhait à long terme : (☆) gagner l'oscar du meilleur acteur dans un premier rôle.

Jeu 19 Oct 2017 - 16:00
jamesie
LA
♥️ 9144 J'aime
jamesie we may have spent 20 minutes to take that picture. (the dog was not the one causing trouble.)

maxman you bitch

{i'm in over my head, i can't catch my breath}

on like:

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Mer 1 Nov 2017 - 22:59
jamesie
LA
♥️ 7495 J'aime
jamesie squad on point.

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Dim 12 Nov 2017 - 19:20
jamesie
LA
♥️ 8300 J'aime
jamesie tbt to highschool w/ the queen already slaying. happy birthday pepper, keep rising.   

@pepper pemrose

Pepper Pemrose
m« ACVBBCVBCVBCVBC »
drunken tri-pi
Autres comptes : : Lilo la catastrophe ambulante (J. Skriver), Irina la bonasse (K. Bazan) et Laïs la sale gosse (N. Peltz)
Pseudo internet / prénom : : Riverside ou Leo (Eleonore)
Crédits : : Afanen J'ai : 23 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 12 novembre. N'oubliez pas les cadeaux. Je suis : américaine et mes origines sont : américaines aussi. En ce moment, je : suis étudiante en 5ème année de communication, après avoir enfin réussi à passer le Bachelor Degree. En dehors des cours je fais partie : des clubs de boxe et de danse. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : à Beverly Hills, dans un duplex partagé avec ma sœur, Zeppelin. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les abdos d'un grand brun beaucoup trop parfait, et côté coeur je suis : en couple et éperdument amoureuse d'Eliott, ce fameux grand brun.
. :
blablabla
[ even superwoman sometimes
needed superman's soul ]

YOUR LOVE LIFTS ME UP LIKE HELIUM,.................
WHEN I'VE HIT THE GROUND YOU'RE ALL I NEED.

zeppelin

━━━

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, adipiscing elit.
# U N I C O R N
# U N I C O R N
━━━

NE METS PAS DE GLAÇONS DANS MON VERRE,
ça prend d'la place pour rien mon frère
- - -
i've realized that i'm propably just perfect and it's everybody else around me that's got issues

trophées :

done :

24k magic ; lush life ; happy
sucker for pain ; young god

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :
Souhait à long terme : prendre la suite de sa mère à la tête de la maison de disques.

Lun 13 Nov 2017 - 21:44
jamesie
LA
♥️ 8300 J'aime
jamesie tbt to highschool w/ the queen already slaying. happy birthday pepper, keep rising.   

unicorn you know me, keep rising 'til i'm an old wrinkled woman. thank you for thinking of me jam.

awards :

cards on the table,

we’re both showing hearts.

risking it all,
though it’s hard.
i give you all of me.

James A. Hemsworth
citizen
. :

what if i fall ?

don't you dare touch her

starlights in the night

+maisie
+kassie-faye

Bucketlist
Challenge accepted :
Mission Accomplished :

Mer 7 Mar 2018 - 18:44
jamesie
Recording studio
♥️ 1300 J'aime
jamesie still can't believe it.... thank you  

Contenu sponsorisé

@jamesie