Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
Autres comptes : : zeppelin p., warren w. & elena b.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : .sassenach (Amy)
Crédits : : prométhée. (avatar) & ASTRA (signature) J'ai : 25 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 janvier. Je suis : anglaise et mes origines sont : inconnues. En ce moment, je : ambulancière en chef dans l'une des casernes de LA et mère à temps plein. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : une villa fraîchement acquise à Beverly Hills avec l'homme de ma vie et ma fille. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes et côté coeur je suis : en couple avec le prince charmant (à quelques choses près). Éperdument amoureuse d'Arthur quoi.
. :

my arms are open
i can't unfeel your pain. i can't undo what's done. i can't send back the rain but if i could i would my love.

i wanna feel your love
oh we're in love aren't we? hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby. i feel safe when you're holding me near.

i'm so terrified
show me what it’s like to be the last one standing. and teach me wrong from right and i’ll show you what i can be.
the family you choose
there are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger.

burn it to the ground
we’re going off tonight to kick out every night, take anything we want, drink everything in sight. We’re going till the world stops turning.

(en cours)
CAËL + JAIMIE + NATALIA + ROXANE (2) + LUCCA + ARTHUR (6) + EVENTS HALLOWEEN + SVEN + JENNY + IRINA + BRIANNA

Oswald Holmes
« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
- citizen

( » ) Mar 29 Aoû 2017 - 11:16
ozzieholmes
20 568 J'aime
ozzieholmes When you believe so much to be a photographer
Afficher les commentaires

❝ i got mad, mad love for ya' ❞ Whoever said if you love someone, you should set them free They don't know shit about you and me 'Cause I won't let you go, no, I won't let you go.
Crédits : : prométhée. (avatar) & ASTRA (signature) J'ai : 25 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 janvier. Je suis : anglaise et mes origines sont : inconnues. En ce moment, je : ambulancière en chef dans l'une des casernes de LA et mère à temps plein. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : une villa fraîchement acquise à Beverly Hills avec l'homme de ma vie et ma fille. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes et côté coeur je suis : en couple avec le prince charmant (à quelques choses près). Éperdument amoureuse d'Arthur quoi.
. :

my arms are open
i can't unfeel your pain. i can't undo what's done. i can't send back the rain but if i could i would my love.

i wanna feel your love
oh we're in love aren't we? hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby. i feel safe when you're holding me near.

i'm so terrified
show me what it’s like to be the last one standing. and teach me wrong from right and i’ll show you what i can be.
the family you choose
there are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger.

burn it to the ground
we’re going off tonight to kick out every night, take anything we want, drink everything in sight. We’re going till the world stops turning.

(en cours)
CAËL + JAIMIE + NATALIA + ROXANE (2) + LUCCA + ARTHUR (6) + EVENTS HALLOWEEN + SVEN + JENNY + IRINA + BRIANNA

Oswald Holmes
- citizen

( » ) Jeu 31 Aoû 2017 - 13:56
ozzieholmes
27 748 J'aime
ozzieholmes Don't know if she's the one who doesn't want to go or if he's the one who won't let her leave for a her first day in kindergarten #proudmama

❝ i got mad, mad love for ya' ❞ Whoever said if you love someone, you should set them free They don't know shit about you and me 'Cause I won't let you go, no, I won't let you go.
. :

my arms are open

i wanna feel your love

i'm so terrified
the family you choose

burn it to the ground

(en cours)

Oswald Holmes
- citizen

( » ) Ven 8 Sep 2017 - 11:47
ozzieholmes
♥️ 45 748 J'aime
ozzieholmes Five years ago I met this little sunshine for the first time and I can’t be more grateful to have her in my life. Happy birthday to the sweetest baby girl in the world and I’m so sad that I cannot be with her for such a special day. I love you to the moon and back my baby.  

Dernière édition par Oswald Holmes le Jeu 16 Nov 2017 - 18:04, édité 1 fois
. :

my arms are open

i wanna feel your love

i'm so terrified
the family you choose

burn it to the ground

(en cours)

Oswald Holmes
- citizen

( » ) Mer 27 Sep 2017 - 15:23
ozzieholmes
♥️ 151 600 J'aime
ozzieholmes I spent a wonderful night with the best dad in the world (yeah, trust me !) Never stop to be such a great fan of Star Wars daddy and maybe one day you’ll be a Jedi … who knows ?

. :

my arms are open

i wanna feel your love

i'm so terrified
the family you choose

burn it to the ground

(en cours)

Oswald Holmes
- citizen

( » ) Jeu 16 Nov 2017 - 18:13
ozzieholmes
♥️ 103 234 J'aime
ozzieholmes Someone got new shoes and is really happy about it

. :

my arms are open

i wanna feel your love

i'm so terrified
the family you choose

burn it to the ground

(en cours)

Oswald Holmes
- citizen

( » ) Mar 21 Nov 2017 - 21:37
ozzieholmes
♥️ 345 987 J'aime
ozzieholmes When you’re so obsessed with food that you drag your boyfriend to eat no matter the hour.  

Contenu sponsorisé

( » )
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2

Sauter vers: