Autres comptes : : james l'éternel.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : tia.
Crédits : : freesia (av) ultraviolence (signa) tumblr (pics) J'ai : vingt-six ans et mon anniversaire est le : quatre septembre. Je suis : germano-américaine et mes origines sont : allemandes, irlandaises et norvégiennes. En ce moment, je : suis une bloggeuse à succès et une instagrameuse. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : à west hollywood, dans un immense loft. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes, uniquement et côté coeur je suis : célibataire et enceinte de quatre mois.
. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
- citizen

( » ) Lun 31 Juil 2017 - 16:53
em.ma

let the heavens topple in their search for me. i did not dance in the darkness to be treated as something common, i swallowed the seeds so they could pay token to me and the only thing that will ever please me is the crown above my head and the bones resting at my feet.
Crédits : : freesia (av) ultraviolence (signa) tumblr (pics) J'ai : vingt-six ans et mon anniversaire est le : quatre septembre. Je suis : germano-américaine et mes origines sont : allemandes, irlandaises et norvégiennes. En ce moment, je : suis une bloggeuse à succès et une instagrameuse. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : à west hollywood, dans un immense loft. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes, uniquement et côté coeur je suis : célibataire et enceinte de quatre mois.
. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Lun 31 Juil 2017 - 16:56
em.ma
LA
♥️ 2500 J'aime
em.ma you may already be 23, but you'll always be my baby sisters     i love you to the moon & back, e&b

Afficher les commentaires

let the heavens topple in their search for me. i did not dance in the darkness to be treated as something common, i swallowed the seeds so they could pay token to me and the only thing that will ever please me is the crown above my head and the bones resting at my feet.
Autres comptes : : zeppelin p., warren w. & oswald h.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : .sassenach (Amy)
Crédits : : Perséphone (avatar) & ASTRA (signature) J'ai : 23 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 juillet. Je suis : irlandaise (pretty little galway girl) et mes origines sont : allemandes et américaines par mon père, irlandaises et norvégiennes par ma mère. En ce moment, je : suis étudiante en journalisme en première année (réorientation) après avoir redoublé et également mannequin. En dehors des cours je fais partie : du club de théâtre et de soccer. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : sur le campus de UCLA, dans une chambre que je partage avec les belles plantes que sont Maxyne et Maisie. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les hommes, brun et acteur célèbre ... et côté coeur je suis : célibataire, totalement entichée du célèbre Maxon Manning.
. :

can't stop a hurricane
they told me i'd find my hopes and my dreams.

don't leave me behind
so baby don't go home. i don't wanna spend tonight alone.
you can count on me
if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, i'll sail the world to find you.
the gift of a friend
the world comes to life and everything's bright from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side.

i'm a love refugee
no man is an island, no one should be on their own. look at the horizon, 'cause love will always take you home..

(en cours)
MAXON + JAMES + NORAH + PEPPER + CALEB (2) + ELIOTT & SIOBHAN + FINN + EMMA + EVENT INONDATION + EVENT HALLOWEEN + VITORIA + AARON + ELIOTT (2)

Elena Bishop
« ACVBBCVBCVBCVBC »
- drunken tri-pi

( » ) Mer 2 Aoû 2017 - 23:00
em.ma
LA
♥️ 2501 J'aime
em.ma you may already be 23, but you'll always be my baby sisters     i love you to the moon & back, e&b

elena.banana And I love you more   You're the most wonderful big sister ever  

❝ you will never find love ❞ No more going under the covers. No more one bed to another 'cause you will never find love you'll only find lovers. You go from one to the other like you think your days are numbered
. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Dim 6 Aoû 2017 - 17:42
em.ma
LA
♥️ 3100 J'aime
em.ma what everyone's telling me. what i'm telling me. what a lie. it never goes away.

. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Ven 11 Aoû 2017 - 19:45
em.ma
LA
♥️ 4500 J'aime
em.ma because life has to go on. thank you so much anastasia beverly hills, you made my day.

. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Jeu 17 Aoû 2017 - 13:27
em.ma
LA
♥️ 2382 J'aime
em.ma baby sis' ♥️

. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Sam 7 Oct 2017 - 14:11
em.ma
LA
♥️ 4782 J'aime
em.ma sea vibes

. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Mar 17 Oct 2017 - 18:01
em.ma
LA
♥️ 5300 J'aime
em.ma favorite season    

. :
burn hard, baby girl
harder than the sun

Emma Bishop
- citizen

( » ) Jeu 2 Nov 2017 - 17:49
em.ma
LA
♥️ 5487 J'aime
em.ma what do you guys think of the halloween wig ? should i get inspired for a new haircut ?     

Contenu sponsorisé

( » )

Sauter vers: