say your peace, free your mind ∞ arthur

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant
Autres comptes : : zeppelin p., elena b. & oswald h.
Pseudo internet / prénom : : .sassenach (Amy)
Crédits : : tearsflight ❤︎ (avatar) & tumblr (gifs). J'ai : 27 ans. et mon anniversaire est le : 01 mai. Je suis : anglais et mes origines sont : anglaises. En ce moment, je : suis avocat fraîchement diplômé dans un cabinet privé. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : un appartement sur West Hollywood. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes de préférence brune avec une visage de poupée et des yeux de biche et côté coeur je suis : fiancé par obligation. Amoureux fou de la belle Natalia.
. :
light it up, on the run
'cause i wanna touch you, baby and i wanna feel you too. i wanna see the sunrise and your sins.

addicted to your light
remember those walls i built ? well, baby they're tumbling down and they didn't even put a fight.
ohana means family
family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
always and forever
i don't know, if you need someone to bitch to, or just to be- my person.

yeah, i gotta fever
don't touch that fruit, keep your hands clean.

24k MAGICYOUNG GOLDHAPPYLUSH LIFESUCKER FOR PAIN

Warren Windsor
« CHILLING UNDER THE SUN »
- citizen

( » ) Sam 9 Sep 2017 - 20:31

warren & arthur

❝ Say your peace, free your mind ❞

Soupire. Je regarde mon téléphone en pinçant mes lèvres, ravalant la colère que j’ai senti grandir en moi à mesure que la conversation avançait. Un appel venant tout droit de Buckingham Palace. Un appel pour me rappeler à l’ordre et me demander … non, m’ordonner de me ressaisir. M’afficher plus avec Freya. Donner l’impression que notre couple va bien et parler plus du mariage à venir, tel sont les directives et si j’ai su retenir mes mots, éviter une dispute avec mon père, je n’en pense pas moins. Mon portable abandonné sur le plan de travail de la cuisine, j’attrape ma veste, quitte l’appartement et conduis droit vers Venice Beach. La seule personne capable de me comprendre - hormis ma jumelle - c’est mon cousin et ce soir j’ai besoin de lui parler. C’est Liam, son garde du corps, qui m’ouvre lorsque j’arrive sur place et je retrouve Arthur assis derrière son bureau, le nez dans des dossiers. « Don’t ruin your eyes, princess. » Je le taquine en allant prendre place sur le fauteuil en face de son bureau. Je ne suis pas franchement mieux lorsque je suis sur une affaire, je peux passer des heures penché sur mes papiers jusqu’à m’endormir. « Have you something strong around here ? I really need a drink right now. » Je lâche en me laissant tomber contre le fauteuil, un bras par-dessus le dossier de ce dernier, une manière de me tenir qui ferait grincer des dents mon père.
@P. Arthur Windsor

i called to tell you i love you ♔ Don't wanna waste another day we're given, 'cause we're scared of taking risks. Let's see the eight world wonders, before we're six feet under. Do everything we always talked about, mark them off the bucket list. © endlesslove.
Avatar : : Brett -sexiest- Dalton.
Autres comptes : : Natalia (Jenna-Louise Coleman), Norah (Sophie Turner), Jay Fairfield (Chris Wood)
Pseudo internet / prénom : : exotic (Sarah).
Crédits : : av : .sassenach | sign : XynPapple J'ai : 29 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 Janvier. Je suis : Anglais et mes origines sont : pure souches Anglaises. En ce moment, je : Prince d'Angleterre à plein temps, Air Commodor en réserve dans la Royal Air Force, diplômé de UCLA en relation internationale et dernièrement promu directeur général au sein de Cartairs Industries. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : sur Venice Beach. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes et côté coeur je suis : fou amoureux d'Oswald, je laisse le temps de guérir les blessures, mais me considère en couple.
. :

There is no royal road;
you've got to work a good deal
harder than most people want to work.

I fell in love with you because
you loved me when i coulnd't love myself

Other things may change us,
but we start and end with the familly

Strong people don't put others down
They lift them up

P. Arthur Windsor
- citizen

( » ) Dim 10 Sep 2017 - 20:10

SAY YOUR PEACE, FREE YOUR MIND
feat. windsor
Work. It was very difficult to return to work. Simply because everyone look at me with pity. Everyone know what happened to me, and i can't do anything about it. I must go on with their regards and their compassion. Pathetic. It was also difficult because of my absence, I missed so much things : some cases had evolded, some clients made terrible decisions for this compagny. As a Directive Head, I must show myself more than ever. So to be more effective, I took some folders to work at home. I know, not a very good idea, but it makes me more confident about my places at the company. Suddenly, someone rang at the door before I heard Liam my bodyguard openned the door.  Warren has showed up and seemed pissed off. « Don't ruin your eyes, princess. » I rolled my eyes and sighed a bit. « I wasn't expected you. » I said, when he sat down. « Have you something strong around here ? I really need a drink right now. » I smiled and got up off my chairs. « Off course. You don't know me if you think i haven't got something strong. » I took my cane, walked into the bar and made us two drinks of whiskey. « What's going on ? Natalia or Freya ? It's all about them, with you. » Actually, Warren's life was too quite for another problems. His only problems was girls. And in fact, I really envied him.

© MADE BY SEAWOLF. @Oswald Holmes

artwald

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul;
that makes us reach for more,
that plants the fire in our hearts
and brings peace to our minds.
That’s what I hope to give you forever.”

Crédits : : tearsflight ❤︎ (avatar) & tumblr (gifs). J'ai : 27 ans. et mon anniversaire est le : 01 mai. Je suis : anglais et mes origines sont : anglaises. En ce moment, je : suis avocat fraîchement diplômé dans un cabinet privé. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : un appartement sur West Hollywood. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes de préférence brune avec une visage de poupée et des yeux de biche et côté coeur je suis : fiancé par obligation. Amoureux fou de la belle Natalia.
. :
light it up, on the run
'cause i wanna touch you, baby and i wanna feel you too. i wanna see the sunrise and your sins.

addicted to your light
remember those walls i built ? well, baby they're tumbling down and they didn't even put a fight.
ohana means family
always and forever

yeah, i gotta fever

Warren Windsor
- citizen

( » ) Dim 10 Sep 2017 - 22:56

Alcohol isn’t the solution, at least not for everything but tonight I really need a drink, a strong one. I made a promise. I swear to Natalia I wouldn’t be part of illegal fights anymore even if it would have helped me to let off steam … just a little bit. I choose not to and went to see my cousin without a call. Arthur is the only one who can understand my anger and my situation. « I wasn't expecting you. » I smile. « You know me, I love surprises. » Or maybe just show up unannounced … it’s quite the same actually. « Of course. You don't know me if you think I haven’t something strong. » True. We both are Windsor after all, we clearly have enough money to buy some really great bottles … the best of the best. I take the glass given by Arthur and drink. « What's going on ? Natalia or Freya ? It's all about them, with you. » I sigh and drink again before talking. « My father actually. But it’s connected to Freya and Natalia. He wants me to spent more time with my fiancee and that we talk about the wedding, to pick a date. » I’m rolling my eyes. As if I want this stupide joke to be real.
@P. Arthur Windsor

i called to tell you i love you ♔ Don't wanna waste another day we're given, 'cause we're scared of taking risks. Let's see the eight world wonders, before we're six feet under. Do everything we always talked about, mark them off the bucket list. © endlesslove.
Autres comptes : : Natalia (Jenna-Louise Coleman), Norah (Sophie Turner), Jay Fairfield (Chris Wood)
Crédits : : av : .sassenach | sign : XynPapple J'ai : 29 ans et mon anniversaire est le : 31 Janvier. Je suis : Anglais et mes origines sont : pure souches Anglaises. En ce moment, je : Prince d'Angleterre à plein temps, Air Commodor en réserve dans la Royal Air Force, diplômé de UCLA en relation internationale et dernièrement promu directeur général au sein de Cartairs Industries. Si jamais vous me cherchez, j'habite : sur Venice Beach. Ce qui m'attire ce sont : les femmes et côté coeur je suis : fou amoureux d'Oswald, je laisse le temps de guérir les blessures, mais me considère en couple.
. :

There is no royal road;

They lift them up

P. Arthur Windsor
- citizen

( » ) Lun 11 Sep 2017 - 19:59

feat. windsor
« You know me, I love surprises. »  « Yeah I know. I think it's all about the Windsor » I smile because he and I are the same. Actually, he's like my brother, and I'm more linked with him than my sister. But yeah, he can come anytime, it's all my pleasure.  « My Father actually. But it's connected to Freya and Natalia. He wants me to spent more time with my fiancee and that we talk about the wedding to pick a date. »  « Oh... » I whisper. I regret some part of guilty to his situation. I was the reason why I didn't tell about Natalia to his father. It wasn't the best time, not when you're family need you the most. Warren knows that. But...by my fault and my devotion, his situation is stuck. « You didn't talk to him, right ? I'm sorry for that...» I pinch my lips and look at him very seriously.  « but, he needs to know Warren. Do not waste your time, life is too short to have fear, even if with your family. He will understand, and somehow he will accept it. »

artwald

. :
light it up, on the run

addicted to your light
ohana means family
always and forever

yeah, i gotta fever

Warren Windsor
- citizen

( » ) Mar 12 Sep 2017 - 0:50

« Yeah I know. I think it's all about the Windsor » Indeed, it must be a thing in our family. Or maybe it’s just something that Arthur and I share. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that he and I are just cousins. We are so alike for so many things and that’s why we are also so close. « Oh … » Yeah, it sums up quite well my life right now. I could laugh about it if it wasn’t so pathetic. « Yep. » I simply said playing with my glass. « You didn't talk to him, right ? I'm sorry for that… but, he needs to know Warren. Do not waste your time, life is too short to have fear, even if with your family. He will understand, and somehow he will accept it. » I look up at him scrunching up my eyebrows. « Don’t apologize, you did not ask any of this shit. » Especially not the kidnapping and the torture. « I don’t know … he seems determined to make an alliance with Netherlands. I’m not sure he’ll be interesting in Verone … » I said being sarcastic. Sometimes I feel like all that matter to him is alliances and definitely not his own children’s happiness. « Even if he agrees, he’s capable to ask me to marry Natalia right away and we definitely aren’t ready for this. »
@P. Arthur Windsor

. :

There is no royal road;

They lift them up

P. Arthur Windsor
- citizen

( » ) Mer 13 Sep 2017 - 20:59

feat. windsor
« Don’t apologize, you didn’t ask any of this shit » I know that. I know that I thought it was the best decision I’d ever taken. For our country, for our soldiers and for me, I thought sending me back there was the perfect idea. Actually they were right. It was too dangerous. Perhaps, the next time, I will listen to them, and not my ambitious and my sort of hero side. « I don’t know…he seems determinated to make an alliance with Netherland. I’m not sure he’ll be interesting in Verone… Even if he agrees, he’s capable to ask me to marry Natalia right away and we definitely aren’t ready for this » I wince. I understand his situation, it’s a little bit complicated, but the finality is gonna be the same. « Actually…it’s not a bad idea. It’s better to marry Natalia right now instead of Freya, right? So… what do you  have to lose ? Nothing, or just maybe some fight with your date, that’s all. » I drink a little. I know Warren to know that this girl, Natalia, means to him. I know him to also know that he might be afraid. « In fact, you’re afraid of talking to your father…or just commit yourself with her? »

artwald

. :
light it up, on the run

addicted to your light
ohana means family
always and forever

yeah, i gotta fever

Warren Windsor
- citizen

( » ) Sam 16 Sep 2017 - 22:43

« Actually…it’s not a bad idea. It’s better to marry Natalia right now instead of Freya, right? So… what do you have to lose ? Nothing, or just maybe some fight with your date, that’s all. » Is it a better thing ? Is it better to marry Natalia instead of Freya ? Yes and I haven’t any doubt about that but it seems so easier said than done. And what I have to lose ? Not much actually … except my own sanity but it’s already the case. I’m so tired of all this bloody shit. « In fact, you’re afraid of talking to your father…or just commit yourself with her? » I keep my glass close to my lips and stare at my cousin without a word. Not for a few seconds at least. « Both I guess … » I sigh and I finish my drink. « Freya is an obligation while Natalia … I’ve never been with someone, not seriously I mean. I never thought about marriage, not for love. » I’ve never been in love at all in the past, it’s new like everything else and scary.
@P. Arthur Windsor

SUN GOES DOWN :: Los Angeles :: South :: Venice Beach
say your peace, free your mind ∞ arthur
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant 

Sauter vers: